CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Reason for not posting

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a REALLY long time! I think only one person is looking at my blog, so it kinda feels worthless. If you're reading my blog, feel free to comment! I have just taken some pictures this week, so I'll try to get those up soon. I've been so busy. Today, I'm going to Rachel and Sourpatch's house to can some stuff for 4-H. Then we have to go to a visitation at Alamo, Tn. My neighbor's great grandmother passed away.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Brooklyn, nice job on your blog-I like seeing the pictures you are taking. Miss Debbie-4H

Brooklyn said...

Thank you!

sourpatch said...

Great pictures above!! They are awesome! I don't know how you ever take such good ones.... sourpatch

Brooklyn said...

Thanks! Photoshop has a lot to do with it!