I have been tagged by sourpatch.
1. I sit in the floor of our "craft room" when I'm on my laptop because it's the room closest to our neighbors' house, and sometimes if I'm lucky, I can pick up their DSL. haha Also, if I really need the DSL for a huge e-mail or something, I sit on my neighbors' front porch with my computer. (Yes, they have came home before and I was sitting out there!)
2. It's hard to think of 5 things. Um... I can play the song on the piano that's playing on here.
(ok, maybe not that good!)
3. If I don't have something to do, I will be bored! I hate being bored!
4. We had a cat with 6 toes. It's name was 6-Toe.
5. Yesterday, we were watching the Kentucky Derby, and we each picked a horse we thought would win. Elaina's came in 1st, and Landon's came in 2nd. About 2 minutes later they announced that 8 Belles(Landon's horse) had fallen and broken both front ankles, and they had already euthanized it. Isn't that sad?! Oh, my horse Colonel John, came in 6th.
I don't know if I'm supposed to tag someone, but I don't really have someone to tag, so oh well.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Nice job, very interesting, thanks.
sourpatch
Thanks!
Post a Comment