Ok, I'm not the best at taking pictures of people, but I thought these turned out pretty good. Let me know what you think. I haven't gotten to show Matt yet, I hope they're good!... He kinda told me to stay away from people and focus on landscapes and stuff. Haha!
This is a friend of mine. She wanted me to do her senior pictures.
This is a friend of mine. She wanted me to do her senior pictures.
I still have to retouch half of these.
PS: Sorry to keep asking this, but can you see all of my pics, even the ones below? It looks like one of them isn't showing up. If anyone knows how to fix this problem, please let me know! I don't know what's wrong. Thanks!









4 comments:
You did a really good job with those pictures :)
All of the pictures below this post worked for me...all except one.
Katie
Thank you!
Your Welcome!
They turned out really good!! Taking pictures of people is my favorite! They can be more artistic than landscape.
Post a Comment