I've been tagged by Sourpatch.
The rules: 1) Answer all questions honestly.
2) Tag at least three people.
When was the last time you were burned? Well, I burnt my mouth on I think pizza a couple weeks ago, but I don't know if that counts. Oh well.
Can you cook? Yes
If yes, name your three specialties. Quesadillas!!! I make those for myself almost every day! I really don't cook much unless it's for myself. So, I can't think of anything.
If yes, do you like to cook? Not really. If it's something really good and it doesn't take much time, then yes.
If no, do you want to be able to cook? N/A
What color is your kitchen? Green and white wallpaper with little houses and polka dots on it.
Do you bake? Yes
If yes, name your three specialties: White chocolate chip cookies, chess squares, any other dessert!
If yes, do you like to bake? I like to bake more than cook. I love to bake desserts! (if you can't tell)
If no, do you want to bake? N/A
What color is your apron? I don't have an apron.
Well, sourpatch took everyone to tag, so I guess I'll skip that part this time!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Sorry I took everyone.
Is Elaina going to post soon?
That's ok! I don't care.
I don't think Elaina will post. I don't know why. She said she wanted to delete her blog.
She can. It's pretty simple.
sourpatch
Post a Comment