The Murder Room^^^
In this picture there's a red spot above my sister's head to the right. It doesn't look like it comes from the window to me, but you never know. It could be nothing, but on the API website, there's a picture that has a red haze over it. That could be what it is. You can see the pics they took here: http://www.paranormalbeliever.com/ Just click on Old Hardy Hotel. Also, click on Investigation EVPs and you can hear voices recorded in the old hotel.
This picture looks pretty normal to me, but my dad said those spots on the mirror weren't there when he took the picture. There is one spot that looks weird to me though, on my dad's shirt, on his left hip.
This picture has shadows in it kind of like the ones on the API website. The shadow on the right side is there in several of the pictures.
We did not change these photos in any way.
So, do you believe in ghosts? Have you ever had unexplained things happen to you? I have, like last night my fan turned on by itself. And some freaky things happened while we were camping.
PS: I have some pictures from camping, I'll post them later.












4 comments:
AHH!! Creepy!!!!
sourpatch
I know! And my dad wanted to buy the place and turn it back into a hotel!
You're kidding!! I get shivers every time!
Do you photoshop any of your pictures? If so, which ones?
sourpatch
Yeah, I photoshop all my pictures, unless they just happen to turn out perfect! There's always something you can do in photoshop like fixing color or removing something to make the picture better. I'm obsessed with it! Maybe one day I'll post a before and after photoshop.
Post a Comment